Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WWE HELL IN A CELL PAY-PER-VIEW RESULTS

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (Hell in a Cell Match)
My prediction: Sheamus
Result: Randy Orton
Even though I wanted Sheamus to win I am glad Orton pulled out the win. I am tired of title changes every pay per view. I think this is the beginning of a good feud. Sheamus will be champion again soon and I only hope he gets a real title run.
Prediction Record: 0/6

World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell Match)
My Prediction: Kane
Result: Kane
I knew this storyline wasn't over yet and I am kicking myself for not at least mentioning that Paul Bearer has betrayed Undertaker a few times in the past and could do it again. Kane deserves this long title run and of course the Undertaker retirement rumors have resurfaced.
Prediction Record: 1/6

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett
My Prediction: Wade Barrett
Result: Wade Barrett
John Cena is the newest member to the Nexus. Remember now if your not Nexus your against us. Like I said in my predictions this is not a full heel turn but a test of the waters. If Cena acts heel like by force how will his sales do? Will they be hurt by the heel turn? Will they stay the same? or Will the Cena haters now like him and buy his stuff? If those questions are answered positively for the WWE then in a year maybe sooner we get a true full John Cena heel turn.
Prediction Record: 2/6

U.S. Championship Triple Threat Submissions Count Anywhere Match U.S. Champion Daniel Bryan vs John Morrison vs The Miz
My Prediction: Daniel Bryan
Result: Daniel Bryan
It was a submission match and only one person in the match was billed as a submission expert, Daniel Bryan. I do not think either The Miz or his former tag partner John Morrison have ever made anybody tap out before. This was by far the easiest match to predict.
Prediction Record: 3/6

Unified Divas Champion Michelle McCool vs. Natalya
My Prediction: Natalya via DQ
Result: Natalya via DQ
I told you this was going to happen. I do not know if they are going to go anywhere with this or not, the Divas rarely ever get to have decently developed storylines or feuds. I think Natalya deserves a long run as the Divas champion and had I been in charge of the Pay Per View last night this would have been the first Diva's Hell in a Cell Match and I would have had Natalya win.
Prediction Record: 4/6

There were only five matches when I made the predictions but I did say they would most likely add a match because five matches for the price of a pay per view is just not your money's worth. However I guessed it would be a tag title match but instead it was Edge defeating Jack Swagger so that is why my prediction record is at a final 4/6 if you discount the added match it is a 4/5 with me only missing Sheamus regaining the title but if you read my prediction I was torn on that match and basically chose Sheamus because I am a fan of his. Overall this is probably the best Pay Per View Prediction I have ever done. The next Pay Per View I will try to get my predictions posted sooner so that way our readers can reply with predictions of their own. Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment